Friday, July 23, 2010

I Have a Trolley Jack!

In the boot of my car!













I don't have to use one of those flexible, pressed steel, wind up affairs that the manufacturers supply - the ones that sink into the mud if you use them on soft ground. No. My trolley jack works anywhere.

And don't think I haven't got a handle. It's in a compartment!

It's been in the boot of several cars, as well. You see, I've had it twenty years. That means that even if you have a trolley jack in the boot of your car - I invented it!!

5 comments:

  1. Much against my better judgement, I have to admit that I am JOLLY impressed by your trolley-jack-thingummy-bob. All this praise and I don't even have a car! AND I'm not even sure what your super-manly technological device actually DOES! But, by golly, does it look GOOD!! I am very excited and filled with gratitude that you have chosen to boast about your marvellous contraption! I am so excited, that I may even have to jack off later on in the evening, although I'm not sure exactly what that means either! (I heard some big boys discussing it last night when I was in the park, but I ran away...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Wendy Jane! Those big boys were probably speaking drug talk. What they were probably referring was 'JACKING UP'. What happens is this. When they are 'HIGH' from the drugs they try to get 'HIGHER' with aid of a mechanical or hydraulic lifting device such as my own trolley jack. You did right to run away... all the way HOME! RUN Wendy Jane RUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, GOSH, Sue! How LOW can these HIGH park-frequenting, REPUGNANT (yet strangely alluring...) RAPSCALLIONS GO?!? I am JOLLY GLAD that I ran STRAIGHT HOME!!!! As fast as my stubby, little legs were able to carry me!!! I will NEVER, EVER go near those BIG BAD LOW HIGH BOYS and I am NEVER, EVER going back to the park again, not EVEN for jolly picnics with Mother and.......Uncle Jack?!? Oh, GOSH, Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fully agree with your views. Thanks for sharing your points.These are really helpful to all. trolley jacks.

    ReplyDelete